Abstracting & Indexing
Online ISSN: 2456-8058
Print ISSN: 2831-5235
We are planning to publish a number of Special Issues for this Journal. We are inviting proposals for these Special Issues from noted academicians/researchers. Your proposal should be within the scope of the journal (see ‘about the journal’ section for the scope). If your proposal is accepted, you will be invited by the Chief Editor / Editorial Office to work as the LEAD GUEST EDITOR for your special issue.
Benefits from Special Issue
Articles published in special issues gets more citations thus raising awareness about topics in the journal.
It gives an opportunity to new authors to participate and submit their work.
The reach for 'call for papers' increases tremendously.
It allows to experiment with unusual topics and increases innovation in publishing.
Provides a strong platform to authors to develop new research proposals.
Scope of journal is broadened as special issue incorporates new emerging fields.
Guest Editor Responsibility & Benefits
Special issue are edited by Guest Editors. The responsibility of the Guest editor is to invite colleagues from the area related to the special issue. It should initially check the paper with general assessments discussed in the first heading. The Guest Editor can take a final decision on the paper or he/she can recommend the decision to the Editor in Chief. Guest Editor should keep the confidentiality of the decision and should not disclose it with other means. We are ready to share collected APC with all editors just to motivate them.
Proposed responsibilities of the Guest Editor-in-Chief:
1. You may like to invite 2-3 qualified Guest Editors for your special issue. Or you may work as sole Guest Editor-in-Chief for your issue.
2. You need to write a one-page Call-for-Papers in consultation with the other Guest Editors and get it approved by Chief Editor of the journal.
3. You need to arrange timely, quality controlled OPEN peer review for the submitted manuscripts by following UJPR peer review policy. You will be provided all kinds of draft letters, required for the peer review communications. Once Final Decision is made, you need to forward the accepted final version of the paper to editorial office for other pre-publication formalities.
4. You need to write an editorial (along with the other Guest Editors, (if you have)) to be published in your Special Issue.
5. Editorial office staffs will be always available for you for any administrative and editorial assistance to make the whole process seamless and enjoying.
Structure of Special Issue Proposal
The Special Issue proposal must contain the following information.
Kindly send 1. Proposal and 2. Detailed CV with complete publication list to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of received proposals